Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fish on a heater

Fish on a heater again.




Hit 1k in my account.  To put things in perspective, I think I was down to $500 at some point this week.  I have another 90 or so in rakeback due to me also.  I think I have figured out how to finally play the pokers and things are firing on all cylinders.  I think I've finally learned how to be solid.  I am winning at 5.5BB/100 at 25NL over 19k hands.  Some of it was sheer luck, I even spewed off quite a bit, I think I could be sitting at 8BB/100 pretty easily had I not spewed.  I haven't spewed in a couple days now over a few sessions.  Really, I think the secret to the micros is finding the fold button.  Let the aggro tard idiots fight over .85 cents and you fight over 25 dollars when you have the nuts.  It seems like I am getting "plugged in" now when I load up the tables.  Everything is very lucid, I am able to even make some calls knowing what my opps ranges are and when their lines make no sense at all.  I try to keep those hero calls in small pots, there's no sense in hero calling an overbet shove for 50bb, when you can just wait for the idiot to do it when you have the nuts.  It's actually surprising how often you tell people they're beat, yet they shove over the top expecting to have fold equity with their air.

I told a guy today "ty kind sir" after he stacked off on a J high flop with AK when i hit a set of 8s.  The guy is a regular.  A very bad one, but wth.  I haven't run any big bluffs in quite a while.  I guess he must have some notes from when i was spewing.  Oh wellz, ship the quarters!

I am on pace to get Black Card over 100 days.  I'd like to get it sooner rather than later, but 500 pts/day was pretty crazy when I was playing 10NL.  Now it looks like it should be pretty easy for me to hit at 25NL.  I will probably hit it sometime in early december.  It will be cool to be earning 2x points and 3x during happy hour, not to mention they have some decent stuff in the store, and will be adding more.

No comments:

Post a Comment