Wednesday, October 20, 2010

10 BI Below EV

So I've put in about 35k hands at 10NL Rush and I'm playing fairly well.. not perfect but good enough.  The bad thing is I'm 10 BI Below Allin EV.  That's a hundred dollars.  It sucks because that's just about a third of my roll after cashing out half of it in my move from Jokerstars.  I am still winning, but I'm only up about 70 dollars instead of 170 after this many hands.  170 is about 2.5BB/100 which is fine, whereas 70 is only beating it for 1BB/100.  I've had two sessions where I was 4BI below ev in just a couple thousand hands. That's pretty damn gross.

I want to make Black Card.  My gf is starting to give me crap about playing too much but if I can get Black Card, the FTP points will really start to add up.  It's much easier than getting SN obviously, and Rush is so much easier to play than opening 24 tables and having to try to pay attention to half of them.  With Rush I can just focus on the hands I want to play.  As my HEM db gets bigger I'll probably do some more session reviews, but for now I don't have much more than a 500 hand sample on anybody yet.  The ones I do are regular fish, with plenty of leaks to exploit.

No comments:

Post a Comment