Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fish on a heater

So here was my september grafs, pretty crappy ending, but was just running terrible despite my ev line staying pretty consistent.  Set into set and other just card dead crap not being able to hit a pair vs stations etc etc.




well, at least I scored Gold Star, got 100 reload + 50 stellar.  So around 500 dollar month.

My run bad seemed to continue this month, only this time really hammered my ev line getting it in good but getting sucked out on everytime.  There was like a 30 dollar hand in the middle that I sucked out on, it seems the only way I could win was to get it in bad.  standard ps doomswitch


So I said screw this, went to a different style and here we gooooooooooooo fish on a heater!!!


busto to robusto!  finally some run goot after 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment