Monday, September 27, 2010

Rough weekend, on the comeback

Had a rough weekend, but I'm on the comeback. Still about $50 down from my peak, dropped out of the top 5 on ptr also. Really sucks. I didn't go on monkey tilt, but lost quite a few buyins playing back at the stupid monkeys at the table. Last night guy was 3 betting 20%, just a stupid monkey, of course when I play back and 4 bet light he has my AT crushed with AQ. Naturally, when I 4bet with AA/KK he instafolds. It's just ridiculous how lucky monkeys get sometimes. I guess I just need to be more patient, but it's frustrating at times when you play AK or QQ back at them and the flop either comes all garbage or AKK when you have QQ. And when you have KK/AA they fold everytime like they can see your cards.

I'm really thinking about making the jump to 25nl and just putting in massive volume. Even if I win at 1bb/100 I think the rakeback could be worth it. Just build my roll while collecting the vpps. I'll just have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment