Thursday, September 23, 2010

Back to running decent

I've won about $60 over the last 3 days after my 9 buyin downswing. Running halfway decent, not getting into really sticky situations the last few days. I did lose a 2BI hand with my JJ overpair vs an ace high flush draw on the turn, but my equity was only 65 vs 35 so not a terrible beat. Still sucked.

My roll is looking pretty decent, up to around $760 now after cashing out the $600 ($500 deposit + $100 reload bonus). I'm still #2 on the stars 5nl chart for the month, which is fine. I haven't had a lot of time this week to put in volume, working 12 hour days and getting home, the last thing i want to do is grind for another 3-4 hours. So I've kept my sessions to around 1.5-2 hours max. Just glad the run bad is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment