Sunday, September 12, 2010

Coolers

Here's one of the examples of a cooler I took when I moved up to 10NL.



Guy was playing 26/19 2.9af so pretty aggro post, so I didn't feel a need to raise the flop and just let him hang himself.  It was semi wet but i didn't see a need to make him scared of betting out.  I figured he might have something like AK, AQ, AJ here a lot of the time, but of course he showed up with the single hand that crushed me that he likely could have here.  I don't really see how I could've laid this down other than him telling me exactly what he had.

Here's another gem, yea I probably overplayed my TPTK, but wth, this fish is playing everyhand.



Villain was playing 75/4 1.9af 38% ag frequency. That may not seem too aggro, but when you're playing every hand that's pretty spewy. wtsd was 49% w$sd 44% so this guy wasn't afraid to be an idiot. Again, vs the villain just not real sure how I could lay this down, basically the nuts. Lol at his flat call oop with AA though, just tons of idiots at these stakes.

Here's a really funny hand. This was vs. a TAG who at the time I had a note that didn't bluff.. guess that's thrown out the window, I guess he felt I might have been abusing my position on him so it was time to make a move. He was running 17/14 11.0AF, 42%ag freq. 20% wtsd, 75%w$sd. So just an aggro monkey post, but he showed up with the goods against me previously so I had to give him some credit. Bad timing for him on this triple barrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment