Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Winner's tilt

I was running so hot today that I went on winner's tilt and then these two hands happen right in a row yuck:

This is obvious spew, but not as spewy as this next one, I just felt like he was trying to push me around:
Guy is a rock but it wasn't just 2 hands previously that he pushed me off my tp so I felt like he was trying to take advantage.  This is why you need to trust your history and tendencies on an opponent, and not fall victim to their run good even if the hands happen back to back.  yuck.  I ran like shit today but still ended up for the night $28.39 over 4k+ hands.  My EV in HEM was 37.87 so I was running pretty bad.  At one point I was up 50 dollars but these two hands plus another QQ vs KK vs an aggro donk lost me a bit and I had to win back a couple buy-ins.  All in all, can't be too upset, but really, I need to be more disciplined even when I'm winning and avoid "winner's tilt".

Here's a hand where everything went better than expected!  I misclicked 3 bet vs an UTG raise on accident, it was terrible.  I was really hoping he'd fold, but the flop came.  this guy was running 33/12, was very aggro on the flop but gave up easily over a small sample.

:)  His terrible cbet reeked of weakness, either that or he's just that bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment